Registration for New Families
This page is for families new to the district and those with Kindergarten students
The online parent registration portal will be open on July 29, 2020. All parents are required to register their child(ren) using this portal. However, if you are a family that is not yet in our system, in order to access the online portal, you will need to fill out the required forms first and return those to the Superintendent's office so that you and your student's information can be entered into JMC for you to complete the online registration steps. Once you have filled out the first 4 forms in the first section below, forms can be emailed to Supt. Admin Asst, Jen Brammer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to JMC will be obtained on the JMC Parent Log-in page. Families new to the district will be assigned a password based on their oldest child's birthday. It will be that child's birth MONTH 3-letter abbreviation, two-digit birth DAY and the two-digit birth YEAR. (For instance, if that child's birthday is March 10, 2012, your parent password would be MAR1012. If your child's birth date is August 3, 2012, the parent password would be AUG0312. Your parent access username is the parent's last name.)
Limited contact in-person registration for those that do not have access to a computer to complete the required online registration process will be held on Tuesday, August 4, 2020 from 2 to 7 p.m. in the High School Commons.
Textbook fees and lunch deposits can all be made using JMC, however, should you wish to pay by check, you can drop the check off on August 4th at the in-person registration or mail it to Treynor CSD, Supt. Office Registration, PO Box 369, Treynor, IA 51575. For instructions on how to pay the fees, read this short instructional document.
If you need step-by-step guidance for the online registration process, please download and follow the Online Registration Guide. You can also watch an instructional video to see the parent registration process.
Student Registration Information Forms are listed below. Forms highlighted in green are required, whereas forms highlighted in yellow are optional. Forms that can be signed digitally do not need filled out. These forms are listed for information purposes only. Those forms that cannot be digitally signed within JMC can be emailed to email@example.com.
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION FORMS
*Fill out the following four forms first in order to get your online account setup. There are other forms in the next sections that may be required or optional depending upon your child's age or circumstance. Those marked "to be signed digitally within JMC" will be taken care of when you complete the required online registration process.
- Registration Form (all students - one per family)
- Home Language Survey (all students - one per student)
- Migrant Parent Form (all students – one per family)
- Student Records Transfer Form (all students – one per student)
- Over-the-Counter Medicine Form (ALL students) -- TO BE SIGNED DIGITALLY WITHIN JMC
- Parental Insurance Waiver (ALL students) -- TO BE SIGNED DIGITALLY WITHIN JMC
- Parent Covid-19 Form for Registration (ALL students) -- TO BE SIGNED DIGITALLY WITHIN JMC
- Permission for Administration of Prescription Meds (yearly for applicable students)
- Diet Modification Request Form (yearly for applicable students)
- This form requires a doctor's signature
- Asthma/Airway Constricting Self-Administration Meds (yearly for applicable students)
- This form requires a doctor's signature
- Dental Screen Certification Form (9th Grade & Kindergarten Students)
- Home Health Form (KINDERGARTEN STUDENTS ONLY)
- Iowa Immunization Form (KINDERGARTEN STUDENTS ONLY)
- Physical Examination Form (KINDERGARTEN STUDENTS ONLY)
- Vision Screening Certificate (KINDERGARTEN STUDENTS ONLY)
ACTIVITY & ATHLETIC FORMS
- Athletic Physical Examination (required yearly for 7th-12th grade athletes)
- Concussion Fact Sheet (required yearly for 7th-12th grade athletes) --TO BE SIGNED DIGITALLY WITHIN JMC
- CardinalNet AUP & Agreement Form (ALL students)-- TO BE SIGNED DIGITALLY WITHIN JMC
- Google for Education - Parental Consent (ALL students)-- TO BE SIGNED DIGITALLY WITHIN JMC
- Chromebook Handbook & Agreements (ALL students)-- TO BE SIGNED DIGITALLY WITHIN JMC
- Students in 6th-12th Grade need to provide their own Chromebook case. Read more about the type recommended here.
OTHER LISTS AND FORMS:
- Free and Reduced Forms: (required yearly for those that qualify)
- Middle School Supply List (2020-21)
- Students in grades 6-12 are required to furnish their own bag or case. Click here to read the article with bag/case options.
- Meet your Teacher & Orientation Event details are still being worked out. Notification regarding that will be sent separately to parents and posted to social media.
- Elementary Class lists and bus route information will not be available until the registration window closes. This information will be sent electronically once the lists and routes are finalized. If you have a bus route concern before then, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pre-Order your 2020-21 Yearbook to save $$. Yearbooks for 19-20 will come in later in the fall. See the Yearbook Page for more details.