Treynor Schools provides outstanding academic, athletic and extra-curricular programs for a K-12 population of over 800 students. Treynor is a growing school district located 12 miles east of Omaha/Council Bluffs. Consider joining our team of educators or coaches focused on student-centered learning and enrichment.
Refer to the Teach Iowa website and search for our school to see job postings listed there.
- Activities Director (2023-24 School Year) - Application window closes 4/6/23
- Food Service, Full Time ($15.50/hour)
- Paraprofessionals, Food Service, Custodian and Secretary ($12.50/hour)
- Substitute Bus Drivers ($45 per route)
- Substitute Teacher ($135)
- Custodial, Maintenance, Grounds ($15.00/hour)
- Asst. Girls Soccer (Current season)
- JH Volleyball Coach (for 2023-2024 school year)
- Marching Band Color Guard (for 2023-2024 school year)
Applicants should submit the following: 1) Treynor Community School job application; 2) letter of application; 3) resume; and 4) references and/or letters of recommendation. Additional information may be requested.
Send application materials to Superintendent Dr. Joel Beyenhof at email@example.com. Application materials may also be sent to 102 E Main, Box 369, Treynor, Iowa 51575.
Positions will remain open until filled.