WEEKLY NEWS BULLETIN
Treynor CSD is following guidance from many health agencies. Please read the guidelines here.
Quarantine information- A message from the Health Office:
1. Enacted for people who have been in close contact with someone who tests positive for COVID-19 (the person who is positive is “isolated”)
2. Used to prevent the spread of disease by removing people from social interaction
3. Determined by Pott. County Health Department collaborating with Treynor CSD
4. Calculated according to the last contact with the person who tested positive
5. Unchanged by receiving a negative test result, but may be extended if symptoms occur
6. Subject to change if the situation in Pott. County changes
What can we do to help decrease the spread of the virus?
*Wear masks *Good hand and cough hygiene *Socially distance
Get a head start on ordering your 2020-2021 yearbook! (2019-20 yearbooks will come in late September/early October). Buy early for discounted rates.
- High School: http://jostensyearbooks.com/?REF=A02495300
- Middle School: http://jostensyearbooks.com/?REF=A01114722
- Elementary: http://jostensyearbooks.com/?REF=A09864165
Bus Stop Arm Information: it is important to provide awareness regarding bus loading and unloading zones and when you are required by law to stop. Read all about Iowa Bus Safety here.
UPCOMING EVENTS FOR TREYNOR SCHOOL DISTRICT
To see the upcoming calendar of events, view the school home page calendar widget located in the middle of the page. To see the calendar in a full browser window, go to rSchoolsToday Website. Sign-up on the rSchoolsToday page to receive text & email alerts for all or select activities.
Try the Activity Scheduler App from rSchoolToday to get instant access to all activity schedules. See the complete step-by-step guide to get the most out of the rSchoolToday Calendar and App. After app install, choose IOWA and then WESTERN IOWA CONFERENCE and then choose TREYNOR. (NOTE: Elementary events may not appear in the SchoolsToday calendar, unless an event is being held at the MS/HS).