- 40% Daily work (journal entries, assignments, participation)
- 60% Assessments (essays, projects, presentations)
- Students are to be seated, silent, and writing in their journal when the bell rings. If they have any unnecessary materials out and/or talking when the bell rings, they will be counted tardy.
- Late work will be accepted up to one week after the due date of the assignment. After that, it will become a permanent zero.*
- Any student caught using their Chromebook for something unrelated to class will have it immediately confiscated.
- If a student were to have their Chromebook confiscated, they will be expected to hand write every assignment and their next essay legibly, regardless of when they attain their chromebook again.
*Exceptions will be made for those missing class altogether due to illness, emergency, or appointment.